International Travel, Passports, Visas and Children & Family Issues

The following information is covered on the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs website:

International Travel
Hurricane/Typhoon Season
Emergencies and Crises
Registration with Embassies
Tips for Traveling Abroad

First Time Applicants
Renew Passport
Applications and Forms
Application Status
Refund of Expedite Passport Fees

Immigrants to the U.S.
Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery
Travel Without a Visa
Temporary Visitors to the U.S.
Rights and Protections for Temporary Workers
Children & Family
Intercountry Adoption
Abductions from the U.S.
Abductions to the U.S.
After reviewing this site, and you live in the 12th District of California, you can contact Congresswoman Pelosi's district office for further assistance at (415) 556-4862.

Before you fill out the Privacy Authorization Release form to request to open a case, you may want to call the Congresswoman's district office at (415) 556-4862 for a caseworker to assess your situation or in case of an emergency.

Privacy Release Authorization Form