Immigration Services

Most immigration issues are addressed by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), a branch of the Department of Homeland Security; however, the Department of State grants visas to enter the country

Please review the USCIS website to find information about:

  • Green cards
  • Citizenship
  • Humanitarian Issues
  • Visiting the US
  • Working in the US
  • Family
  • Adoption
  • Military

If you have a question after reviewing the website, you can contact InfoPass for a free appointment to answer questions related to your situation. Before contacting InfoPass, you may want to look over the Customer Tools section.
After reviewing this site, and you live in the 12th District of California, you can contact Congresswoman Pelosi's district office for further assistance at (415) 556-4862.

Before you fill out the Privacy Authorization Release form to request to open a case, you may want to call the Congresswoman's district office at (415) 556-4862 for a caseworker to assess your situation or in case of an emergency.

Privacy Authorization Release Form